Information We Collect:
Aggregated Personal Data:
In an ongoing effort to better understand and serve the users of the Services, ZipSendr often conducts research on its customer demographics, interests and behavior based on the Personal Data and other information provided to us. This research may be compiled and analyzed on an aggregate basis, and ZipSendr may share this aggregate data with its affiliates, agents and business partners. This aggregate information does not identify you personally. ZipSendr may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our services to current and prospective business partners, and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
Our Service may collect and use your location information (for example, by using the GPS on your mobile device) to provide certain functionality of our Service. If you choose to enable our location features, your location information may be publicly displayed within the Service. We may also use your location information in a non-identifiable or aggregate way, as described above in the "Non-Identifiable Data" and "Aggregated Personal Data" sections.
ZipSendr uses third-party carrier and driver partners to make schedule, coordinate, and make deliveries. ZipSendr will need to temporarily share order details including sender and recipient name, address, phone number, email address, and location access information, among other details. By using ZipSendr and scheduling an order you agree with and authorize ZipSendr to share the necessary personal information mentioned above with their partners to ensure a quick and timely delivery.
The Services may collect certain Personal Data which you or third parties provide to various social networking services like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or LinkedIn ("Social Networking Services") or other third-party merchant applications with whom we partner (collectively, "Third Party Service(s)"). By directly integrating your Third Party Service(s), we make your experience with the Service richer and more relevant. We may ask you to log into or grant us permission via the relevant Third Party Service.
You may also have the option of posting your Services activities to the Third Party Service when you access content through the Services (for example, you may post to Facebook that you performed an activity on the Service); you acknowledge that if you choose to use this feature, your friends, followers, and subscribers on any Social Networking Services you have enabled will be able to view such activity.
Mobile Device Address Book:
The Services may also collect the Personal Data relating to third parties stored in your mobile device address book, including without limitation email addresses and phone numbers. Depending on your mobile device operating system, the Services may request your permission to access such Personal Data.
Our Use of Your Personal Data and Other Information:
The Services may permit you to connect or communicate with third parties using Third-Party Personal Data, including to refer such third party to the services or to share tracking information. If you use the Services to connect with a third party, ZipSendr may use Third-Party Personal Data to contact such third party by email or SMS messaging, and may also send subsequent reminders to such third party from time to time, which third parties may "opt-out" of receiving.
You may have the option of creating a unique username ("Username") using the Services. When you create a Username, third parties users may view and access your name and your city and state of residence. You may change your settings to restrict which parties can access the Personal Data connected with your Username.
Information You Provide to Us:
1.11 Information Provided by Customers
1. Registration and Profile Information. When you sign up for ZipSendr as a Customer, you provide your name, email address, physical address, and phone number. If you sign up using your Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, or any social media account, we receive your name and email address. After registration, Customers can add multiple delivery addresses to their profile.
2. Payment Information. When you add a payment card to your ZipSendr account, a third-party payments service provider receives your card information. To help keep your financial data secure, we never store full payment card information on our servers.
1.2. Information Provided by Prospective and Active Sprinters
1. Sign Up Information. When you sign up to become a Sprinter, you provide your name, Social Security Number, date of birth, email address, physical address, phone number, photo, driver's license information, vehicle information, and car insurance information. We share this information with third-party providers who initiate background check reports on you. Additional information about the third parties who run the background checks is provided in Section 3.2 below.
3. We may communicate with you if you've provided us the means to do so. For example, if you've given us your email address, we may send you promotional email offers on behalf of other businesses, or email you about your use of the Services. Also, we may receive a confirmation when you open an email from us. This confirmation helps us make our communications with you more interesting and improve our services. If you do not want to receive communications from us, please indicate your preference by contacting us at support@ZipSendr.com or unsubscribing via the "Unsubscribe" button in our emails, if available.
4. Payment Information. We receive Sprinters' bank account and tax information to provide payment and for tax reporting purposes.
1.3. Information Provided by Merchants and Partners
1. Profile Information. A Merchant who signs up for our Platform provides us with the business's physical address, hours, and product information. We also collect product information from Partners.
2. Payment Information. We may receive Merchants' bank account information to provide payment.
1.4. Information Provided by All Users
Communications. If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you. For example, when you contact our Customer Support team, we will receive your name, email address, and the contents of any message or attachments that you may send to us, as well as any other information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect:
2.1. Information We Collect From Your Device With Your Permission
Location Information When Using the App. In order to facilitate on-demand deliveries, we need to know where Customers and Sprinters are located. We receive a Customer's location information when you open the ZipSendr app as well as when you place an order, to help determine the appropriate delivery address. We continuously collect location information from Sprinters who are "on duty," in order to assist Sprinters in finding available deliveries, allow Customers to track deliveries, and other similar purposes. We also use location information for analytics purposes.
2.2. Information We Collect When You Use Our Platform
1. Device Information. We receive information from Users' devices, including IP address, GPS location, web browser type, mobile operating system version, phone carrier and manufacturer, unique device identifiers, and if you register with your Facebook account, your Facebook identifier, or any other social media platform.
2. Usage Information. We automatically receive information about your interactions with our Platform, such as the pages or other content you view, the products you search for or purchase, and the dates and times of your visits, to help us understand how you use our Platform, help us improve our Platform, and provide you information about our Platform, our Merchants, and our Partners.
3. Call and Text Information. We work with one or more third parties to facilitate phone calls and text messages between Customers and Sprinters who are delivering the Customers' products. We receive information about these communications including the date and time of the call or text message, the parties' phone numbers, and the content of the text messages. We do not record or have access to the content of the phone calls.
4. User Feedback. Customers and Sprinters can rate and review each other at the end of every delivery. Customers are able to see a Sprinter's aggregate ratings during a delivery. After delivery, we may share feedback or comments that Customers provide with Sprinters, but we will not identify the Customer. We may also share with Sprinters their aggregate ratings.
Information We Collect:
3.1. Information We Receive About Customers
Partners. If you make a purchase through one of our Partners that offers delivery via ZipSendr, we receive information about your purchase, including your name, phone number, the product you purchased, and the delivery location.
3.2. Additional Information We Receive About Prospective and Active Sprinters
Background Information on Sprinters. ZipSendr works with third-party providers to perform driving record and criminal background checks on Prospective and active Sprinters, and in some instances, these third parties provide Prospective and active Sprinters' records to ZipSendr as part of the background check process.
How We Use Information We Collect From Users:
4.1. Uses of Information Collected from All Users
We may use the information we collect from all Users to:
1. Provide, improve, expand, and promote our Platform;
2. Analyze how you use our Platform;
3. Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our service providers, including for marketing and promotional purposes;
4. Facilitate transactions, deliveries, and payments;
5. Respond to customer support questions;
6. Find and prevent fraud; and
7. Respond to any issues that may arise during deliveries.
8. Provide transparent location information to the user and recipient.
4.2. Additional Uses of Prospective and Active Sprinter Information
Additionally, we use information from Prospective and active Sprinters for the following purposes related to the Platform:
1. Determining whether to grant a Prospective Sprinter access to our Platform, and
2. Sending emails and text messages to Prospective and active Sprinters regarding their ZipSendr sign up, available deliveries, incentives, and other opportunities, and additional information about our Platform.
4.3. Additional Uses of Merchant Information
Additionally, we use the information we collect from Merchants to notify them about orders, deliveries, and returns, and for other administrative and marketing purposes, including via text message, push notifications, phone calls, and emails.
How ZipSendr Shares Information It Collects From Users:
5.1. Sharing between Customers and Sprinters
Once a Sprinter accepts a delivery request from a Customer, the Customer can see the Sprinter's first name and last initial and the Sprinter can see whatever name the Customer provided when signing up. A Customer is also able to see a Sprinter's photo. During a delivery, the Customer in some instances is able to see the Sprinter's real-time location, and the Sprinter is able to see the Customer's delivery address. During a delivery, Customers and Sprinters are able to call and text each other. Customer and Sprinter phone numbers are masked and, only in rare instances, may they be able to see the other's phone number. As described above, Customers are able to see a Sprinter's aggregate ratings during a delivery. After a delivery, we may share feedback or comments that a Customer provides with a Sprinter, but we will not identify the Customer. We may also share with Sprinters their aggregate ratings.
5.2. Service Providers
We share your information with service providers that perform services on our behalf, including all of the uses described in Section 4 above.
5.3. Advertising Partners
We work with third-party advertising service providers to show ads for our Platform that we think may interest you after you visit our Platform. These third-party service providers collect non-personally identifying information from you when you visit our Platform and other online platforms. Some of our advertising service providers are members of the Network Advertising Initiative or the Digital Advertising Alliance. If you do not wish to receive our personalized ads, please visit their opt-out pages to learn about how you may opt-out of receiving personalized ads from member companies.
5.4. Other Sharing
We may share your information with third parties in the following cases:
1. Where disclosure is required or appropriate in order to comply with laws, regulations, legal process, or a governmental request;
2. With law enforcement officials, government authorities, or third parties, if we think doing so is necessary protect the rights, property, or safety of ZipSendr, our Users, or the public;
3. To protect the security or integrity of our Platform;
4. To enforce our agreements, policies, and Terms of Service;
5. To respond to an emergency which we believe in good faith requires us to disclose information to assist in preventing the death or serious bodily injury of any person;
6. To investigate and defend ourselves or others against any third-party claims or allegations;
7. To provide information about the use of our Platform to Sprinters, Merchants, Partners, or potential business partners in aggregated or de-identified form that cannot reasonably be used to identify you;
8. While negotiating or in relation to a business transaction, such as a merger, sale of assets, or bankruptcy; and
9. Whenever you consent to the sharing.
Profile Information. You can update your profile information through your profile settings. If you need to change the email address associated with your account, please contact us via our Help Center.
Location Information. While you can prevent your device from sharing location information at any time through your device's operating system settings, Customer and Sprinter location is core to our Platform and without it, you may not be able to successfully use our Platform.
Email Subscriptions. You can always unsubscribe from our promotional emails via the link provided in the emails. Even if you opt-out of receiving promotional messages from us, you will continue to receive administrative messages from us.
Our Platform may contain links to other websites, products, or services that we do not have control over. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such third parties. We encourage you to read their privacy policies before giving them your information.
We are committed to protecting your information. Even though we take precautions to protect Users' data, no security measures can be 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of Users' data.
Our Disclosure of Your Personal Data and Other Information:
ZipSendr is not in the business of selling your information. We consider this information to be a vital part of our relationship with you. There are, however, certain circumstances in which we may share your Personal Data with certain third parties without further notice to you, as set forth below:
1. Business Transfers: As we develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event, Personal Data may be part of the transferred assets.
2a. Agents, Consultants, and Related Third Parties: ZipSendr, like many businesses, sometimes hires other companies to perform certain business-related functions. Examples of such functions include mailing information, maintaining databases and processing payments. When we employ another entity to perform a function of this nature, we only provide them with the information that they need to perform their specific function. Similarly, we may work with business partners in connection with delivering our Services to you. For example, if you use ZipSendr's Services to send or return something to one of our business partners (like a retailer), we may disclose your relevant information (name, email address, package tracking number and the like) to that business partner to help facilitate ZipSendr's Services, including package tracking and confirmation of delivery
2b. Legal Requirements: ZipSendr may disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, (ii) protect and defend the rights or property of ZipSendr, (iii) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Services or the public, or (iv) protect against legal liability.
You can visit the Site without providing any Personal Data. If you choose not to provide any Personal Data, you may not be able to use certain Services.
Links to Other Web Sites:
ZipSendr takes reasonable steps to protect the Personal Data provided via the Services from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no Internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error free. In particular, email sent to or from the Services may not be secure. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via email. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any Personal Data to ZipSendr via the Internet.
Other Terms and Conditions:
Your access to and use of the Services is subject to the Terms of Service at www.zipsendr.com/terms-conditions.
Access to Information; Contacting ZipSendr: To keep your Personal Data accurate, current, and complete, please contact us as specified below. We will take reasonable steps to update or correct Personal Data in our possession that you have previously submitted via the Services.
You may contact us as follows: email@example.com.